Mahesh Babu is happy with the blockbuster success of his silver jubilee film, Maharshi. In its 8-day journey, the film has collected over 75 crore share worldwide and is all set to end up as the biggest hit in Mahesh’s career. For the last few days, the Superstar has been aggressively promoting the film by giving interviews to various media houses.
In a latest interview, Mahesh said that Maharshi is a kind of film which even his children, Gautam and Sitara, will be proud of and can tell everyone that their father had acted in such a special film. “The kind of respect and admiration my character and the film have been getting from fans and audiences just make my 25th film even more memorable,” said Mahesh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Release date locked for Ravi Teja’s Krack
- After Pink and Krish’s film, Pawan in talks for a crazy project?
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja