Superstar Mahesh Babu’s forthcoming social drama, Maharshi, is gearing up for a May 9th release. The makers have already kick-started the film promotions by unveiling the first look teaser and two tracks from the audio album.
On the other hand, the pre-release business for this film is open and the film has been getting fancy offers from all areas. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Ashwini Dutt, who is one of the producers of Maharshi, is keen on releasing the film on his own in the Guntur region.
Vamshi Paidipally is directing Maharshi. Dil Raju and PVP are the other producers for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Title logo for Sharwanand-Rashmika’s Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu is out
- RRR to have an emotional twist in the climax
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Interview : Nag Ashwin – A comedy like Jathi Rathnalu has not been made before
- Anupama- Bumrah wedding- Mother clears it all
- Sundeep-Lavanya’s A1 Express’ day 1 WW collections