Superstar Mahesh Babu’s forthcoming social drama, Maharshi, is gearing up for a May 9th release. The makers have already kick-started the film promotions by unveiling the first look teaser and two tracks from the audio album.
On the other hand, the pre-release business for this film is open and the film has been getting fancy offers from all areas. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Ashwini Dutt, who is one of the producers of Maharshi, is keen on releasing the film on his own in the Guntur region.
Vamshi Paidipally is directing Maharshi. Dil Raju and PVP are the other producers for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting details about Mani Ratnam’s OTT debut ‘Navarasa’
- Hyderabadi Bollywood actress strongly denies involvement in drug scandal
- Die-hard fan walks 250 kilometres to meet Allu Arjun
- Confirmed- Rana’s next to only have a big-screen release
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal