Hero Mahesh Babu’s landmark silver jubilee film, Maharshi, won two awards at the 67th National Film Awards. The film has been honoured with the Best Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment and Best Choreography awards, apart from Dil Raju’s Sri Venkateswara Creations banner won the Best Production House award.
And Mahesh is absolutely thrilled with this special honour. “Honoured and humbled to have received this prestigious recognition!! Maharshi will always remain special” Mahesh tweeted. He went on to say that he is proud to the film’s director Vamshi Paidipally for bringing a socially relevant story to light. “Big thank you to the jury, the entire team of Maharshi and our audience,” Mahesh tweeted.
Proud of @directorvamshi for bringing a socially relevant story to light. Big thank you to the jury, the entire team of Maharshi and our audience 🙏@allarinaresh @hegdepooja @thisisdsp @SVC_official @VyjayanthiFilms @PVPCinema
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) March 22, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudheer Babu’s role in his next revealed
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed