Superstar Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated silver jubilee film, Maharshi, is nearing completion. The entire shooting formalities will be concluded by February end or early March. The film’s latest schedule kick-started a couple of days ago in Hyderabad. Several crucial scenes will be canned in this month-long schedule.
As per the latest updates, Maharshi’s team is taking extra measures in terms of security to prevent any kind of leakages from the sets. It’s well known that a video clip from the recently concluded Pollachi schedule went viral on social media. The team is in no mood to let any further mischief either from unit members or crowds thronging the set and employed extra security personnel.
Maharshi is slated for release on April 25. Pooja Hegde is the leading lady and Allari Naresh essays a crucial role in Maharshi. Vamshi Paidipally is directing the film and Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are jointly producing it. DSP is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- School children in the USA sing Naatu Naatu from RRR; Video goes viral
- Sudheer Babu’s Hunt teaser to be out on this date
- Mahesh Babu extends Daughter’s Day wishes to Sitara in style
- Viral Video: Nagarjuna grooves to Chiranjeevi’s song
- Ponniyin Selvan ticket prices locked in Hyderabad
- Venue locked for Swathimuthyam’s trailer launch