Superstar Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated silver jubilee film, Maharshi, is nearing completion. The entire shooting formalities will be concluded by February end or early March. The film’s latest schedule kick-started a couple of days ago in Hyderabad. Several crucial scenes will be canned in this month-long schedule.
As per the latest updates, Maharshi’s team is taking extra measures in terms of security to prevent any kind of leakages from the sets. It’s well known that a video clip from the recently concluded Pollachi schedule went viral on social media. The team is in no mood to let any further mischief either from unit members or crowds thronging the set and employed extra security personnel.
Maharshi is slated for release on April 25. Pooja Hegde is the leading lady and Allari Naresh essays a crucial role in Maharshi. Vamshi Paidipally is directing the film and Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are jointly producing it. DSP is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa