Superstar Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated silver jubilee film, Maharshi, is nearing completion. The entire shooting formalities will be concluded by February end or early March. The film’s latest schedule kick-started a couple of days ago in Hyderabad. Several crucial scenes will be canned in this month-long schedule.
As per the latest updates, Maharshi’s team is taking extra measures in terms of security to prevent any kind of leakages from the sets. It’s well known that a video clip from the recently concluded Pollachi schedule went viral on social media. The team is in no mood to let any further mischief either from unit members or crowds thronging the set and employed extra security personnel.
Maharshi is slated for release on April 25. Pooja Hegde is the leading lady and Allari Naresh essays a crucial role in Maharshi. Vamshi Paidipally is directing the film and Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are jointly producing it. DSP is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi to romance Dhanush in Shekhar Kammula film?
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?