After wrapping up the crucial US schedule, the unit of Mahesh Babu’s landmark silver jubilee film, Maharshi, are currently shooting several crucial scenes on Mahesh, Prakash Raj and Jayasudha in Hyderabad. The latest schedule will be completed by November 17.
And later, the team will wrap up a major portion of the film’s shoot in a month-long schedule in a specially erected village set in Hyderabad. In Maharshi, Mahesh plays a US-based businessman who comes to a village in one of the twin Telugu states on a mission.
Pooja Hegde is the leading lady in Maharshi and Allari Naresh essays a key role in the film. Vamshi Paidipally is directing the film and Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are jointly producing this much-awaited project. DSP is the film’s music composer. Maharshi is slated to hit theaters on April 5.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s big plan to win Ceded love with his next?
- Vijay Deverakonda trains under international bike racing champ
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita