Superstar Mahesh Babu’s landmark silver jubilee film, Maharshi, wrapped up two major schedules in Dehradun and Hyderabad. Although the US schedule was supposed to kick-start in September last week, it was postponed due to a delay in visa processing.
Now, the latest update is that Maharshi’s US schedule has finally flagged off today (Oct 18). The team has begun canning key scenes in the New York City. A couple of songs will also be shot in this 25-day long schedule in New York and other exotic locations in America.
Pooja Hegde is the leading lady and Allari Naresh plays Mahesh Babu’s close friend in Maharshi. Vamshi Paidipally is directing this much-awaited project. Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are jointly producing the movie. DSP is the music composer for the film, which is slated to hit screens on April 5 next summer.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual