Superstar Mahesh Babu’s landmark silver jubilee film, Maharshi, wrapped up two major schedules in Dehradun and Hyderabad. Although the US schedule was supposed to kick-start in September last week, it was postponed due to a delay in visa processing.
Now, the latest update is that Maharshi’s US schedule has finally flagged off today (Oct 18). The team has begun canning key scenes in the New York City. A couple of songs will also be shot in this 25-day long schedule in New York and other exotic locations in America.
Pooja Hegde is the leading lady and Allari Naresh plays Mahesh Babu’s close friend in Maharshi. Vamshi Paidipally is directing this much-awaited project. Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are jointly producing the movie. DSP is the music composer for the film, which is slated to hit screens on April 5 next summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman confident of scoring a hat-trick with AA19
- Don’t compare Baahubali with Saaho-Sujeeth
- Megastar Chiranjeevi impressed with young musician
- For now, Harish Shankar clears all doubts
- Sad-This actress has no films in her career
- Kiara Advani to act in yet another web film