In his 2 decade long career, acclaimed director Sekhar Kammula has never worked with a top league hero. His upcoming film, Love Story, features Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi. In a latest talkshow hosted by star comedian Ali, Sekhar revealed why he hasn’t worked with a star hero.
“If I think a particular star suits my script, I don’t think twice before approaching him and give a narration. But I narrate very badly and people yawn during my story narrations. I narrated Fidaa to Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan, but it didn’t work out with them somehow,” revealed Sekhar.
Recently, there were reports that Sekhar had convinced hero Venkatesh with his script and that the duo will be working on a project later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – Things get boring again
- Akhil’s warm wishes to his director
- Satyadev wants to act in this classic remake
- RGV makes interesting comments about Ram Charan
- Two Kannada films in top five most googled movies in 2022
- Crazy film continues its rage on Netflix