In his 2 decade long career, acclaimed director Sekhar Kammula has never worked with a top league hero. His upcoming film, Love Story, features Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi. In a latest talkshow hosted by star comedian Ali, Sekhar revealed why he hasn’t worked with a star hero.
“If I think a particular star suits my script, I don’t think twice before approaching him and give a narration. But I narrate very badly and people yawn during my story narrations. I narrated Fidaa to Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan, but it didn’t work out with them somehow,” revealed Sekhar.
Recently, there were reports that Sekhar had convinced hero Venkatesh with his script and that the duo will be working on a project later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood turns saviour yet again
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights
- After KCR, KTR tests positive for COVID-19
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone