A few weeks ago, hero Mahesh Babu, in association with Andhra Hospitals, got his native village Burripalem in Guntur, which he adopted in 2015, fully vaccinated. And today, on the occasion of his son Gautam Ghattamaneni’s birthday, Mahesh got his another adopted village Siddhapuram fully vaccinated.
Mahesh once again collaborated with Andhra Hospitals to carry out a huge vaccination drive in Siddhapuram. Villagers enthusiastically took the second dose of COVID-19 vaccine. A few pictures of the vaccination programme have been making a splash on social media since this evening.
On the work front, Mahesh is currently working on Sarkaru Vaari Paata. Apart from playing the main lead, Mahesh is also co-producing the film. The actor also has Major, a pan-India biopic on 26/11 hero Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan’s life.
Articles that might interest you:
- Manasulone from Varudu Kavalenu is a soothing melody
- Interview : Sai Pallavi – Chay Akkineni is a real sweetheart
- Chiru’s Godfather Ooty schedule commences
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai locked for Pongal release
- Viral – Vijay Devarakonda poses with Balayya Babu
- Poll: What’s your take on Pelli SandaD’s trailer?