A few weeks ago, hero Mahesh Babu, in association with Andhra Hospitals, got his native village Burripalem in Guntur, which he adopted in 2015, fully vaccinated. And today, on the occasion of his son Gautam Ghattamaneni’s birthday, Mahesh got his another adopted village Siddhapuram fully vaccinated.
Mahesh once again collaborated with Andhra Hospitals to carry out a huge vaccination drive in Siddhapuram. Villagers enthusiastically took the second dose of COVID-19 vaccine. A few pictures of the vaccination programme have been making a splash on social media since this evening.
On the work front, Mahesh is currently working on Sarkaru Vaari Paata. Apart from playing the main lead, Mahesh is also co-producing the film. The actor also has Major, a pan-India biopic on 26/11 hero Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan’s life.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Star actress’s film gets a new release date
- Star actor to watch Writer Padmabhushan on this day
- Chiranjeevi lends a helping hand to senior cinematographer
- Interview : Surya Vashistta – Butta Bomma has an important story that has to be told
- Viral Pic: Michael meets Master
- Key update about Suriya’s next on the way?