Mahesh Babu has once again made it clear that he has no plans of doing a Hindi film anytime soon. “I’ll not shift my focus from Telugu cinema for the next ten years,” he told the media in Vijayawada. Recently, there were rumours that he had agreed to star in a Hindi film to be directed by Raj & DK; however, now Mahesh Babu himself has clarified on the rumours. Moreover, in a recent interview, Puri Jagannadh also revealed that his next film is going to be with Mahesh Babu. Considering all these aspects, it seems highly unlikely that Mahesh Babu will do a straight Hindi film in near future. He’s currently busy with Sukumar’s film which has been titled as ‘1’. The film has a tagline ‘Nenokkadine’. Gopichand, Anil Sunkara and Ram Achanta are producing the film under 14 Reels Entertainment banner. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music and Ratnavelu is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigil’s worldwide pre-release business details
- Dil Raju-Krish join hands for a project
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?
- Mahesh extends greetings on his ‘super’ producer’s birthday
- Team Baahubali’s memorable reunion in London
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo’s second single to be a Diwali treat