Mahesh Babu has once again made it clear that he has no plans of doing a Hindi film anytime soon. “I’ll not shift my focus from Telugu cinema for the next ten years,” he told the media in Vijayawada. Recently, there were rumours that he had agreed to star in a Hindi film to be directed by Raj & DK; however, now Mahesh Babu himself has clarified on the rumours. Moreover, in a recent interview, Puri Jagannadh also revealed that his next film is going to be with Mahesh Babu. Considering all these aspects, it seems highly unlikely that Mahesh Babu will do a straight Hindi film in near future. He’s currently busy with Sukumar’s film which has been titled as ‘1’. The film has a tagline ‘Nenokkadine’. Gopichand, Anil Sunkara and Ram Achanta are producing the film under 14 Reels Entertainment banner. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music and Ratnavelu is the cinematographer.
- Sudheer Babu to introduce young talent under his banner
- Nagarjuna Is Proud Of Samantha’s Career
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release