Superstar Mahesh Babu has okayed the script readied by director Puri Jagan for a new project that has been tentatively titled ‘Tapori’. Director Puri Jagan flew down from Spain last week for 3 days to narrate the script to Mahesh. The project was agreed upon sometime back but Mahesh Babu asked Puri Jagan to come up with a more detailed script. The film may start rolling in the last few weeks of 2013.
The movie is going to be produced by Bandla Ganesh. Mahesh Babu teamed up with Puri Jagan successfully twice – for ‘Pokiri’ and ‘Businessman’.
Mahesh Babu is currently working with director Sukumar and he will start work on Sreenu Vaitla’s ‘Aagadu’ after that. A film with director Krish is also in the pipeline.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero turns rapper for his next
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release
- Allu hero to make his web-series debut
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy
- Raja Varu Rani Garu’s trailer looks impressive
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser