There is nothing unusual in Superstar Mahesh Babu, who enjoys a huge following of nearly 2 million fans on Twitter, going into hibernation during his busy shooting schedules. However, the actor has been away from the micro blogging world since February 1 as he has been shooting nonstop for his upcoming bilingual, Brahmotsavam.
This morning, Mahesh made a surprise comeback to Twitter as he tweeted, “After a long schedule in Haridwar n Udaipur, finally back in town… Only to shoot some more 🙂 #Brahmotsavam”. The film’s unit is gearing up for yet another crucial schedule after which a major part of the shooting will be completed.
Brahmotsavam is being directed by Sreekanth Addala and produced by PVP Cinema. Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha and Pranitha will be seen as the film’s leading ladies.
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) March 15, 2016
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement