The first and second generation stars from the Ghattamaneni family have been enthralling their fans for over 5 decades. After Superstar Krishna, his sons Ramesh Babu and Mahesh Babu and daughter Manjula followed their father’s footsteps. And then, Mahesh’s son Gautham is the first to step into movies from the third generation of the Ghattamaneni family.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Ghattamaneni Jaya Krishna, son of Ghattamaneni Ramesh Babu, is grooming himself to become an actor. Apparently, Jaya Krishna is taking acting classes at a popular acting school in Vizag and he will make his silver screen debut in a couple of years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?
- Interesting trailer of Gautam Menon’s Thoota released
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Latest- RRR to release in these many languages