The lockdown has kept many of us indoors and to stay positive, everyone is doing their own thing. More than anything, the stars have nothing much to do and have to keep fit as they face the camera all the time.
Mahesh Babu’s sister Manjula is very active on social media and often posts pictures about her lifestyle. Today, she posted a picture of her keeping fit through the form of boxing.
Manjula says “Boxing is therapeutic, I love being in the form, learning, and training. A lot of pent up emotions & thoughts are vented out, it’s my healthy go-to.”
Grind, Train & Hustle.
Boxing is therapeutic, I love being in the form, learning and training. A lot of pent up emotions & thoughts are vented out, it’s my healthy go-to.
— Manjula Ghattamaneni (@ManjulaOfficial) May 8, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary singer SP Balasubramanyam honoured with Padma Vibhushan
- Rashmika on a new mission for Bollywood debut Mission Majnu
- Gopichand Malineni offered to remake Krack in Bollywood
- Shahid-Vijay Sethupathi’s web series gets a title
- Official: Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe seals a festive release
- Ravi Teja’s fun times ‘in his world’; Posts a pre-workout video