The lockdown has kept many of us indoors and to stay positive, everyone is doing their own thing. More than anything, the stars have nothing much to do and have to keep fit as they face the camera all the time.
Mahesh Babu’s sister Manjula is very active on social media and often posts pictures about her lifestyle. Today, she posted a picture of her keeping fit through the form of boxing.
Manjula says “Boxing is therapeutic, I love being in the form, learning, and training. A lot of pent up emotions & thoughts are vented out, it’s my healthy go-to.”
Grind, Train & Hustle.
Boxing is therapeutic, I love being in the form, learning and training. A lot of pent up emotions & thoughts are vented out, it’s my healthy go-to.
— Manjula Ghattamaneni (@ManjulaOfficial) May 8, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Ghosh refuses to take Richa Chadda’s legal notice
- Rakul is back to shoot in the forests
- Keerthy Suresh out of Sarkaru Vaari Paata? Here’s the official confirmation
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy
- Vishal gearing up for a multi-starrer with this hero