We had already reported that the ever reclusive star in Telugu film industry, Superstar Mahesh Babu, surprised Koratala Siva, the director of his latest blockbuster, Srimanthudu, by gifting him a swanky new Audi A6 Matrix car the other night. Touched by Mahesh and Namrata’s gesture, Koratala Siva took to his Twitter page and thanked the star couple and even posted a photograph of Mahesh handing over the car keys to him.
To this, Mahesh replied saying, “Words and things are not enough for what U have given me sir 🙂 Thank you for giving me my career’s best film Srimanthudu…” Mahesh Babu has always been popular as a director’s friendly actor on the sets. The latest gesture proves that he is equally courteous and humble towards his directors off the sets too.
Articles that might interest you:
- New actress okayed for RRR
- Vijay Deverakonda’s important message to fans at Kousalya Krishnamurthy event
- Chiru reveals why he never made a Bollywood comeback
- Lawrence, Akshay Kumar’s Laxmmi Bomb resumes finally
- Puri-Vijay film from January 2020
- Saaho emoji to be released soon?