Young hero Vijay Deverakonda is all set to join forces with director Puri Jagannadh for the intense sports drama, Fighter. The film’s shoot will commence soon after the Sankranthi holidays. Vijay will be seen as a boxer in the movie, and he will be sporting a never before look for his role.
As per the latest revelation by Fighter’s co-producer Charmi, top Bollywood stylist Aalim Hakim has been roped in to design Vijay’s look in Fighter. Aalim has already finalized a killer look for the Rowdy Star. In the past, Aalim had designed Prabhas’ look in Saaho, Mahesh’s classy look in Maharshi and Ram Charan’s Alluri Seetharamaraju look in RRR.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Nandita Swetha’s Akshara gets a release date
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?
- Trade talk: Tremendous craze for Pushpa and Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Bollywood star father-son duo’s film gets a title
- First look of Sai Dharam Tej-Deva Katta’s film to be unveiled soon