Superstar Mahesh Babu is basking in the grand success of his latest release, Bharat Ane Nenu. Very soon, the actor will join hands with Vamshi Paidipally for his landmark 25th film.
In the recent interactive session with Telangana state minister KTR, Mahesh opened up about his silver jubilee film. The Superstar revealed that he will be sporting a never before look in the movie. This as-yet-untitled movie will be going on floors from May.
Mahesh will join the sets from June. The film’s first schedule will take place in the US, where a major part of the film will be shot. Pooja Hegde is the heroine and Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer for the movie. Dil Raju and Ashwini Dutt will be jointly bankrolling this high budget entertainer.
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections