With Sarileru Neekevvaru, Superstar Mahesh Babu will be seen in an out-and-out entertainer after a long time. Fans are expecting to see a vintage Mahesh, setting the screens on fire with his comedy. In the movie, Mahesh plays an Army Major.
Meanwhile, the latest reports reveal that Mahesh is unleashing his comic skills on the set of Sarileru Neekevvaru. The film’s director Anil Ravipudi is currently canning a crucial train episode which will last for more nearly 30 mins on-screen. Apparently, Mahesh’s comedy in this episode will be one of the main highlights of the movie.
Sarileru Neekevvaru marks Mahesh’s first collaboration with comedy entertainers specialist Anil Ravipudi. The film has Rashmika Mandanna as its leading lady. Anil Sunkara, Dil Raju and Mahesh Babu are jointly producing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakshit Shetty’s kind gesture wins hearts
- Star heroine appears before the court
- Interview : Krithi Shetty – It was hard to match up Ram’s energy
- Senior renowned critic Srihari passes away
- Latest update on Kalyan Ram’s next
- Date, time locked for The Warriorr’s next song