Superstar Mahesh Babu’s much-awaited silver jubilee film, Maharshi, is scheduled to hit theaters on May 9. Expectations among fans and trade circles are humongous on this prestigious film, which is touted as an emotional social drama.
We had earlier revealed that Mahesh’s performance in the climax sequence will be the major highlight of Maharshi. Now, senior heroine Jayasudha’s latest revelation only proves it. “Mahesh’s performance in a couple of scenes will move everyone to tears. I even forgot to give my dialogues while watching him perform. He will surely get an award for his performance,” Jayasudha said in a latest interview.
Maharshi’s pre-release event will be held on May 1. Vamshi Paidipally is the director and Pooja Hegde is the leading lady. Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are the producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record