Mahesh Babu’s swanky new AMB multiplex has become the talk of the town these days. Slated to open two weeks back, the launch was postponed many a time.
Now, the latest we hear is that the multiplex will be opened on the 2nd of December in a grand manner. Once the launch is done, the theaters will be open to the public from evening shows.
There are a total of seven screens and one among them is a special screen exclusively built for premieres and private screenings.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy