For the last couple of weeks, there have been several reports that Athadu and Khaleja duo Superstar Mahesh Babu and Trivikram Srinivas have been in talks for a possible third project. Apparently, Haarika and Haassine’s Radhakrishna and a few other common friends have been mediating between the star actor-director duo.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, Mahesh and Trivikram are all set to join forces for their hat-trick film. Apparently, Mahesh has finally given his nod to act under Trivikram’s direction. Creative differences between the both over the years seem to be the main reason why the duo had never worked with each other again for the last 10 years.
If things go as expected, Mahesh-Trivikram’s hat-trick film may materialize once the director wraps up his immediate project with NTR. Stay tuned for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Telugu actress confirmed to romance Balakrishna once again?
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller
- Solo Brathuke So Better to get a solo release?
- Priyanka Chopra to share screen space with Titanic singer
- Noted channel to release mega hero’s next in theatres?
- Balayya’s yet another shelved project to have a digital release?