Yesteryear heroine Vijayashanti is making a comeback to the silver screen with Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru. Incidentally, both Vijayashanti and Mahesh are sharing screen space with each other after exactly 30 years since the release of their 1989 film, Koduku Diddina Kapuram.
In a latest interview with a popular TV channel, Vijayashanthi had some nice things to say about Mahesh. “I predicted that Mahesh Babu will be a sensation long back when I saw him perform on Koduku Diddina Kapuram’s sets. I even said it in an interview back then. Mahesh’s rise to stardom is similar to Sachin’s in cricket,” the national award-winning actress said.
Vijayashanti went on to say that Mahesh is quite calm like his father Superstar Krishna on sets. “We shot for 50 days together. He was never mischievous. He calls me Amma or Madam and I call him Babu or Meeru,” she said. Putting an end to the speculations, Vijayashanti revealed that there is no conflict between hers and Mahesh’s character in Sarileru Neekevvaru.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sumanth’s next to go the OTT way?
- Puri’s Romantic to release on the OTT platform?
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series
- Bandla Ganesh all set to narrate a story to Pawan Kalyan?