Delhi actress Divyansha Kaushik made her Tollywood debut with Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s 2019 blockbuster romantic drama, Majili. However, even after impressing Telugu movies lovers with her cute looks and impressive performance, Divyansha has not appeared in any film in these 2 years.
Recently, Divyansha signed her second big Tollywood project in the form of Ravi Teja’s 68th film. The actress has been working hard to make a mark with this film. Divyansha has been learning Telugu to understand her character and its nuances in a detailed manner. Also, Divyansha underwent a month-long acting crash course online to enhance her skills.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda doing solid pre-release business?
- Mahesh’s star power: Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s massive new record
- Trivikram wraps up a key aspect of Mahesh’s next?
- Balamevvadu title track: Keeravani sings in Manisharma’s composition
- Mahesh Babu’s debut film Rajakumarudu turns 22
- Chiranjeevi’s heartfelt wishes on Sonu Sood’s b’day