Powerstar Pawan Kalyan is making his acting comeback with back-to-back projects. While Vakeel Saab is his 26th project, Pawan’s 27th film is being directed by Krish. Tentatively titled Virupaksha, the Krish directorial is rumored to be set in the 15th century Mughal era and Pawan is said to be essaying a Robin Hood-like role in it.
Now, the latest buzz is that Krish is planning to erect giant sets at Ramoji Film City and wrap up the entire film in the studio. The reason behind this massive change of plans is the adverse conditions due to the Coronavirus outbreak across the country. Krish had earlier planned to shoot at various historic locations in North India.
But since the situation will not favor outdoor shoots at least for a few months, Krish has decided to shoot a major portion at RFC.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Google declares this season’s winner
- Have a story idea ready for Mahesh: Sreenu Vaitla
- Nayattu Telugu remake seals an interesting title
- When Mahesh Babu’s first reaction inspired a hit dialogue in Dookudu
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house