Powerstar Pawan Kalyan is making his acting comeback with back-to-back projects. While Vakeel Saab is his 26th project, Pawan’s 27th film is being directed by Krish. Tentatively titled Virupaksha, the Krish directorial is rumored to be set in the 15th century Mughal era and Pawan is said to be essaying a Robin Hood-like role in it.
Now, the latest buzz is that Krish is planning to erect giant sets at Ramoji Film City and wrap up the entire film in the studio. The reason behind this massive change of plans is the adverse conditions due to the Coronavirus outbreak across the country. Krish had earlier planned to shoot at various historic locations in North India.
But since the situation will not favor outdoor shoots at least for a few months, Krish has decided to shoot a major portion at RFC.
Articles that might interest you:
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral
- Tamil star Captain Vijayakanth hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Producer wants compensation- Files case to stall Vishal’s Chakra
- Senior character artiste Kosuri Venu Gopal passes away due to COVID-19