Varun Tej is doing a film called Ghani and we all know that. The makers also announced that the film will be out on July 30th. But on the same day, Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam is also coming out.
This has left the team in a big confusion. Taking on Prabhas is no option and the makers want to move out from the date and are looking for a new one now.
With lockdown happening, too many releases are out one after the other. This has left the theatres completely busy and there is not much scope or space for films as every week there are some big films or the other that is coming out.
So, the makers are in a fix as are looking at all options now. Ghani is directed by a debutante named Kiran Korrapati and has Saiee Manjrekar as the heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film
- Thaman gives yet another starry glimpse of Mahesh from SVP
- Third single of Pushpa to be out on 28th October