Varun Tej is doing a film called Ghani and we all know that. The makers also announced that the film will be out on July 30th. But on the same day, Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam is also coming out.
This has left the team in a big confusion. Taking on Prabhas is no option and the makers want to move out from the date and are looking for a new one now.
With lockdown happening, too many releases are out one after the other. This has left the theatres completely busy and there is not much scope or space for films as every week there are some big films or the other that is coming out.
So, the makers are in a fix as are looking at all options now. Ghani is directed by a debutante named Kiran Korrapati and has Saiee Manjrekar as the heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jathi Ratnalu director’s next with this star hero?
- Trisha’s political thriller to release on Hotstar
- Hyderabad girl Amrin Qureshi celebrates first b’day as an actress
- Prabhas’ sister takes a ride in his Lamborghini
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL