Promising young hero Naga Shaurya will next be seen in a different rom-com Krishna Vrinda Vihari. The film directed by the very talented Anish R Krishna under the happening production house Ira Creations is getting ready for release.
There were a few reports that the film will be moving out of the summer race. But the makers today confirmed that Krishna Vrinda Vihari is not moving out of the summer race and it will be gracing the theatres worldwide on May 20th.
The film will see Naga Shaurya in the role of a Brahmin, whereas Shirley Setia will be seen as his love interest. Yesteryear actress Radhika Sarathkumar will be seen in an important role in the movie produced by Usha Mulpuri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu actress’ Tamil film launches with a formal pooja
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Aha reveals the gist of its new series Arthamainda Arun Kumar
- Release date sealed for Varun Tej’s Gandeevadhari Arjuna
- Interview: Siddharth – Telugu audiences have immense love for movies
- Jr NTR to romance Priyanka Chopra in NTR 31?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food