Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev’s third project has been titled Kinnerasani. Touted as a romantic crime thriller, the film will be directed by Ramana Teja and the regular shooting will kick-start soon.
Now, the latest buzz is that the makers have roped in talented Malayalam actress Ann Sheetal for the female lead’s part in Kinnerasani. Ann Sheetal was earlier seen in the acclaimed Mollywood films such as Ezra and Ishq.
Ann Sheetal also made her Tamil debut with Kaalidas, and Kinnerasani will mark her foray into Tollywood. An official announcement regarding Ann Sheetal’s inclusion in the film’s cast is awaited.
Rajini Talluri and Ravi Chintala are jointly bankrolling the project under Ram Talluri’s presentation. More details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive