Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev’s third project has been titled Kinnerasani. Touted as a romantic crime thriller, the film will be directed by Ramana Teja and the regular shooting will kick-start soon.
Now, the latest buzz is that the makers have roped in talented Malayalam actress Ann Sheetal for the female lead’s part in Kinnerasani. Ann Sheetal was earlier seen in the acclaimed Mollywood films such as Ezra and Ishq.
Ann Sheetal also made her Tamil debut with Kaalidas, and Kinnerasani will mark her foray into Tollywood. An official announcement regarding Ann Sheetal’s inclusion in the film’s cast is awaited.
Rajini Talluri and Ravi Chintala are jointly bankrolling the project under Ram Talluri’s presentation. More details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director trashes heroine rumors of Suriya’s next
- The basic backdrop of Nani’s Ante Sundaraniki revealed
- David Warner does an NTR special – Video goes viral
- Will this Hindi actress match up to the might of Anushka?
- Star hero to introduce NTR and Charan in RRR
- OTT Review : Andhakaaram – Telugu film on Netflix – Works in parts