Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Godfather, the official Telugu remake of the blockbuster Malayalam political drama Lucifer, went on floors around a week ago. The film’s smashing first look poster and title reveal teaser evoked a thumping response from fans.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz in Tollywood circles reveals that popular Malayalam star Biju Menon will be playing a crucial role in Chiru’s Godfather. Apparently, Biju Menon will be playing Bobby, the negative role originally portrayed by Vivek Oberoi in Lucifer. An official announcement regarding Biju Menon’s inclusion in the cast is awaited.
Being directed by noted Tamil director Mohan Raja, Godfather is produced by NV Prasad and RB Chowdary, with Ram Charan’s Konidela Productions presenting it. Thaman is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kannada hit Dia hero Deekshith Shetty lands Nani’s film
- NTR shells out a whopping amount for his Lamborghini registration
- Kamal Haasan to kick-start Bigg Boss Tamil 5 on this date
- Bigg Boss girl buys a classy new car
- Mahesh Babu’s luncheon with Sitara; Namrata gives a glimpse
- Talk- Vijay’s Beast pushed ahead to summer 2022