The Akkineni family’s multi-starrer, ‘Manam’, is currently under production. Shooting is going on at a good pace and hero Nagarjuna says that work will be wrapped up by December for the film. The movie has Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya in lead roles.
Vikram is directing this movie and Harshvardhan is taking care of the dialogues. Nagarjuna is producing this movie on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainments. Shriya and Samantha will be seen as the heroines in this movie.
The film is expected to have a unique screenplay.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar goes gaga over Evaru
- Kabir Singh’s massive 1st Sunday record beaten
- Sharwa ‘confused’ with response for Ranarangam
- Rakul Preet goes on a vacation
- Billa director back with webseries?
- Bollywood actress calls shooting with Prabhas a ‘surreal experience’