The Akkineni family’s multi-starrer, ‘Manam’, is currently under production. Shooting is going on at a good pace and hero Nagarjuna says that work will be wrapped up by December for the film. The movie has Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya in lead roles.
Vikram is directing this movie and Harshvardhan is taking care of the dialogues. Nagarjuna is producing this movie on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainments. Shriya and Samantha will be seen as the heroines in this movie.
The film is expected to have a unique screenplay.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja to clash with Ram Pothineni at the box office
- Latest: Krishna Chaitanya to direct Vishwaksen’s next
- Poll : How is Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter trailer?
- Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter trailer promises an out-and-out action entertainer
- Orange – Special show for celebs?
- Pawan Kalyan to grace this famous cultural festival
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food