With the polling date fast approaching, the heat surrounding the MAA elections is intensifying with each passing day. Members of both the panels, including Prakash Raj and Vishnu Manchu, have been making strong statements against each other. The MAA elections will be held on October 10.
In a latest interview with a popular Telugu news channel, Vishnu Manchu opened up about the allegations of using his caste advantage in his race for MAA President post. Vishnu rubbished the allegations and said that neither he nor Manchu family have caste prejudices.
“People are making baseless allegations against me in their desperate attempts to win the election. Neither me nor my family have caste prejudices. My wife doesn’t belong to my caste or religion. Even my sister Manchu Lakshmi’s husband is an Iyengar Brahmin,” Vishnu clarified.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Beast to be wrapped up during this time
- Reason behind Akash Puri’s emotional speech at Romantic event
- Ananya Pandey responds to being thrown out of a big south film
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?
- Samantha to give a befitting response to all her haters?
- Action-packed start for Ram Charan’s RC15