Acclaimed director Krish is currently busy with the ambitious historical biopic, Manikarnika, based on the heroics of one of India’s greatest freedom fighters, Jhansi Ki Rani Lakshmibai. On the occasion of Lakshmibai’s 189th birth anniversary today, Manikarnika’s team paid tributes to the national icon by unveiling a new poster.
Manikarnika features Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut essaying Lakshmibai’s role. The film also stars Sonu Sood and popular TV actress Ankita Lokhande. V Vijayendra Prasad has written the film’s script. Zee Studios is bankrolling this epic magnum opus in association with Kamal Jain and Nishant Pitti. Manikarnika will release on April 27, 2018, in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama completes censor; All set for Dec 13th release
- Star hero as chief guest for Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event
- Kiara reveals her middle-class lifestyle before movies
- Venky Mama’s trailer to be out during this time
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?