Acclaimed director Krish is currently busy with the ambitious historical biopic, Manikarnika, based on the heroics of one of India’s greatest freedom fighters, Jhansi Ki Rani Lakshmibai. On the occasion of Lakshmibai’s 189th birth anniversary today, Manikarnika’s team paid tributes to the national icon by unveiling a new poster.
Manikarnika features Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut essaying Lakshmibai’s role. The film also stars Sonu Sood and popular TV actress Ankita Lokhande. V Vijayendra Prasad has written the film’s script. Zee Studios is bankrolling this epic magnum opus in association with Kamal Jain and Nishant Pitti. Manikarnika will release on April 27, 2018, in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil.
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next