Nagarjuna’s romantic entertainer, Manmadhudu 2, release date on Friday to an underwhelming response. Even fans are finding it hard to accept the film’s audacious content and Nag’s Casanova role. Naturally, the film’s box-office collections have been impacted on day 2, as there has been a big drop compared to Friday numbers.
This morning, Nagarjuna and the film’s core team met with the media as part of the film’s promotions. In his speech, Nag recollected how he had reinvented himself at various stages of his career with landmark movies like Geethanjali Shiva, Nirnayam, Annamayya and Manmadhudu.
Nag then revealed that he acted in Manmadhudu 2 to reinvent himself again and reach out to audiences’ expectations. He went on to say that Manmadhudu 2 is a new attempt and that the film will take time to be accepted, and expressed happiness over the collections so far.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?
- After actresses, NCB to now issue summons to Bollywood heroes?
- Anchor Pradeep’s wedding with politician’s daughter becomes a hot topic
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata team to wrap up 45 percent shoot in 45 days
- I don’t smoke and take drugs says Rakul Preet