Nagarjuna’s latest romantic entertainer, Manmadhudu 2, released on Friday to mixed reviews. However, thanks to the solid pre-release buzz, the film managed to get decent openings across the world and went on to collect Rs 5.03 crore worldwide share on day one.
And in Nizam, on its second day, Manmadhudu 2 collected a distributor share of Rs 67 lakhs from a gross of Rs 1.47 crore. The film’s 2-da total Nizam share is Rs 1.74 crore. Manmadhudu 2’s Nizam rights were sold for nearly Rs 7 crores. Needless to say, the film awaits a big boost on Sunday and Monday (Bakrid) to bring some cheer to its buyers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pelli Choopulu Tamil remake’s first look out now
- Kangana puts a temporary stop to controversies and lands in Chennai
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Chiranjeevi post a rare snap- Remembers his dear Allu Mama