Director Maruthi is a hot property in Telugu film industry these days. After the super success of Ee Rojullo, he teamed up with Bellamkonda Suresh to make his second film ‘Bus Stop’ and now, just a day before the film’s big release, he has bagged another big project. Allu Arvind has announced that he’s going to produce a film with Maruthi as a director under Geetha Arts banner. In the past, Geetha Arts had produced several big budget films like Magadheera, Jalsa, 100% Love and Badrinath. It’s not yet clear whether it’s going to be big budget film or a medium budget film, but one thing is certain that Maruthi is a director to watch out for in the near future. His latest film Bus Stop is carrying good reports and the buzz surrounding the film should ensure that it takes a good start at box office tomorrow. Prince and Sri Divya have played the lead roles in this youthful entertainer.
- Salman Khan takes on RRR
- Vijay Devarakonda gets hospitalized
- Bollywood star’s new film opens to record collection
- Rakul’s next biggie gets a release date
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller