From Prema Kadha Chitram to Raju Gari Gadhi, Tollywood clearly has taken a liking to horror films. Aranmanai (Chandrakala) the horror flick became a huge success in both Tamil and Telugu and its sequel Kalavathi is up for release tomorrow.
Kalavathi which is releasing under the banner of Good Cinema Group, was earlier screened to director Maruthi, who previously delivered the hit movie Prema Katha Chitram belonging to same horror genre.
The director took to social media and expressed that he loved Kalavathi and also spoke high about the film’s gripping screenplay.
- Saamy²’s Trailer Launch Postponed
- DSP Is All Praise For Vikram
- Star Actress To Act In A Superhero Film
- Mahanati’s latest worldwide collections
- Sampoo’s kind gesture towards late comedian’s family