From Prema Kadha Chitram to Raju Gari Gadhi, Tollywood clearly has taken a liking to horror films. Aranmanai (Chandrakala) the horror flick became a huge success in both Tamil and Telugu and its sequel Kalavathi is up for release tomorrow.
Kalavathi which is releasing under the banner of Good Cinema Group, was earlier screened to director Maruthi, who previously delivered the hit movie Prema Katha Chitram belonging to same horror genre.
The director took to social media and expressed that he loved Kalavathi and also spoke high about the film’s gripping screenplay.
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur