Following the release of the high budget sci-fi extravaganza, 2.0, star director Shankar is all set to direct Bharatheeyudu’s sequel. The film was supposed to be launched on December 14. However, the latest updates reveal that the shooting will kick-start from January.
As per the latest updates, Shankar and the film’s art director Muthuraj are erecting a massive set worth 2 crore at a studio in Chennai. A major portion of the shooting will take place in this set. Apart from this, Shankar is also planning a crucial schedule in Pollachi.
Kamal Haasan reprising his ‘Bharatheeyudu Thatha’ role in the sequel. Kajal Aggarwal is rumored to be the leading lady in the film. Akshay Kumar and Dulquer Salmaan are also rumored to be part of this patriotic drama. Lyca Productions will produce the movie with a high budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa
- Sai Madhav Burra’s Chiru moment
- A 100-day overseas schedule for Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Bunny’s cute daughter’s day post!
- Samantha reveals Chay’s ‘first wife’
- Aditi Rao Hydari returns to Mollywood after 13 years