Telangana and Seemandhra regions will be waiting eagerly for the results of the General Elections that were held recently. The results will be out on May 16th and so far, the outcome has remained quite unpredictable.
There is a lot of volatility in the matter and all the principal parties have claimed ‘victory’. This has resulted in betting worth crores of money across the state. Apparently, this is going in a big way in the cash rich Film Industry also.
Who will win the elections? That is a matter that will be decided in a few days time but for now, expect a lot of money to won and lost in the Industry.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry