Tamil star Vijay’s Pongal biggie, Master, had a simultaneous release in Telugu. This Lokesh Kanagaraj directorial had a superb start at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states and recovered more than half of the investments and brought cheer to all parties involved.
Below are Master’s day 2 shares collected in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, as updated by the film’s PR team:
Nizam – Rs 44 lakhs
Ceded – Rs 35 lakhs
Vizag – Rs 21 lakhs
Guntur – Rs 14 lakhs
East – Rs 11.5 lakhs
West – Rs 13.5 lakhs
Krishna – Rs 15 lakhs
Nellore – Rs 7.5 lakhs
Total day 2 share – Rs 1.62 Crore
Total 2-day AP and Telangana share – Rs 7.36 crores
Master has had a decent day 2. In a massive feat, the film has already reached the break even mark in all the regions except Ceded and Krishna regions in the twin Telugu states.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date
- Talk Dil Raju to remake Naandhi in Bollywood?