Numerous Indian films have been shot in the picturesque island country of Mauritius over these years. The serene beaches, waterfalls, and the lagoons offer a myriad of visual splendors. Now, the Mauritius government is offering huge discounts to Indian filmmakers.
Yesterday, a delegation of the Mauritius Film Development visited Chennai and interacted with several leading Tamil film producers. On this occasion, the delegates announced a 45% discount to Indian filmmakers who shoot in their country. This move will be mutually beneficial, while it also boosts up tourism in Mauritius and the country’s economy.
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience
- Blessed to have Chiru uncle’s features: Sai Dharam Tej
- NTR to grace Dhee 10 grand finale