Numerous Indian films have been shot in the picturesque island country of Mauritius over these years. The serene beaches, waterfalls, and the lagoons offer a myriad of visual splendors. Now, the Mauritius government is offering huge discounts to Indian filmmakers.
Yesterday, a delegation of the Mauritius Film Development visited Chennai and interacted with several leading Tamil film producers. On this occasion, the delegates announced a 45% discount to Indian filmmakers who shoot in their country. This move will be mutually beneficial, while it also boosts up tourism in Mauritius and the country’s economy.
- Top producer bets big on Devadas
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies