Numerous Indian films have been shot in the picturesque island country of Mauritius over these years. The serene beaches, waterfalls, and the lagoons offer a myriad of visual splendors. Now, the Mauritius government is offering huge discounts to Indian filmmakers.
Yesterday, a delegation of the Mauritius Film Development visited Chennai and interacted with several leading Tamil film producers. On this occasion, the delegates announced a 45% discount to Indian filmmakers who shoot in their country. This move will be mutually beneficial, while it also boosts up tourism in Mauritius and the country’s economy.
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- Review : Kanchana 3 – For Masses
- Team Jersey celebrates a well deserved success
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s Hindi debut gets a date
- Chitralahari to enter profits zone soon
- Tollywood finally gets a major relief this April