Dhruva is going on in full swing and the shoot is nearing its completion. Latest update now reveals that the first look of the film will be released on the 15th of August on the occasion of Independence day.
Rakul Preet is cast opposite Charan after Bruce Lee. Surender Reddy is directing Dhruva which is the official remake of the hit Tamil film Thani Oruvan. Already, the pre-look which was launched today received a good response from everyone from the mega fans.
Aravind Swamy plays the negative lead in the film
- Pawan Kalyan to not celebrate Dasara
- Interesting update on Nani’s Jersey
- NTR’s impressive response to criticism on ‘less entertainment’ in ASVR
- Rahul Ravindran pens a heartfelt letter for Chinmayi
- Yoga has completely changed my life : Amy Jackson