After NTR attended the audio launch of Bharath Ane Nenu and started a new trend, looks like things are happening only for the good. The latest we hear is that Ram Charan will be attending the pre-release event of Na Peru Surya which will be held in Hyderabad on the 29th of this month.
Ram Charan is flying high with the success of Rangasthalam and the new is that this event will be held on a very grand note. As the film is gearing up for a massive release on the 4th of May, things have caught on quite well all over.
Vakkantam Vamsi directs this film which is being produced by Lagadapati Sridhar and Bunny Vas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress decides to block Trump supporters on Twitter
- Acclaimed Telugu crime comedy goes to Bollywood
- Keerthy Suresh in this crazy sequel?
- British model all set for a comeback to South?
- Rajamouli makes an appeal to COVID-19 survivors
- Alia Bhatt in talks for two more pan-India projects?