After bagging a commercial success in the form of Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham, Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is pretty keen on improving his success graph. Currently, he is busy shooting for his upcoming film Subramanyam for Sale under the direction of Harish Shankar. This movie is likely to hit the screens on August 28th.
His next project under the direction of Sunil Reddy will go on floors in December. Touted to be an out and out action entertainer, major part of this flick will be shot in Sri Lanka. As of now, the pre-production activities are going on and more details regarding this film will be announced soon.
Sai Dharam Tej was also signed up for Pataas fame Anil Ravipudi’s next film. This movie is likely to get underway very soon and Dil Raju is producing it.
- Venkatesh’s next is a hot topic among Suriya fans
- Yatra’s music recording underway in Macedonia
- Ram Charan recalls those terrible days in his career
- National award-winning actress to play Jayalalithaa?
- Siddharth to return to Tollywood with a trilingual