Mega hero Varun Tej’s new film under the direction of debutant Kiran Korrapati has kick-started a few months ago. Titled Boxer, the film’s shooting is temporarily stalled due to lockdown.
Meanwhile, during the film’s first schedule itself, the makers have announced that the film will hit the screens on July 30, 2020, but seeing the current scenario, the film may not come out on the announced release date.
If the film skips July release it may probably come for the Dushera season. Yesteryear heroine Nadiya is playing a key role in the film. Allu Arvind’s son Allu Boddy is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month