Mega hero Varun Tej’s new film under the direction of debutant Kiran Korrapati has kick-started a few months ago. Titled Boxer, the film’s shooting is temporarily stalled due to lockdown.
Meanwhile, during the film’s first schedule itself, the makers have announced that the film will hit the screens on July 30, 2020, but seeing the current scenario, the film may not come out on the announced release date.
If the film skips July release it may probably come for the Dushera season. Yesteryear heroine Nadiya is playing a key role in the film. Allu Arvind’s son Allu Boddy is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu