Mega hero Varun Tej’s new film under the direction of debutant Kiran Korrapati has kick-started a few months ago. Titled Boxer, the film’s shooting is temporarily stalled due to lockdown.
Meanwhile, during the film’s first schedule itself, the makers have announced that the film will hit the screens on July 30, 2020, but seeing the current scenario, the film may not come out on the announced release date.
If the film skips July release it may probably come for the Dushera season. Yesteryear heroine Nadiya is playing a key role in the film. Allu Arvind’s son Allu Boddy is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this why Dil Raju is still not keen on a direct OTT release for Nani’s V?
- Latest update on Nayanthara-Samantha film
- Two household staff at top Bollywood filmmaker’s home test positive for COVID-19
- Balakrishna’s next with his favourite director put on hold?
- Star anchor in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa? Here’s the clarification
- Indo-American actress opens up about her relationship with Kamal Haasan