Director Sukumar’s latest presentation, Darshakudu, is slated for release on August 4. The film has been creating a decent buzz over the past few weeks, thanks to the participation of stars like NTR, Ram Charan and Allu Arjun in the film’s promotional events.
Now, Megastar Chiranjeevi himself will be part of Darshakudu’s promotions. Chiru will be purchasing Darshakudu’s first ticket today at 10:30 am. Needless to say that this will give the much-needed boost to the film’s advance bookings.
Darshakudu stars Sukumar’s nephew Ashok Bandreddi and Telugu girls Eesha Rebba and Pujita Ponnada. Debutant Jakka Hari Prasad has written and directed the movie, while BNCSP Vijaya Kumar, Thomas Reddy Aduri and Ravi Chandra Satti produced it.
- Suryakantham trailer- Funny and Heartful
- Samantha bonds well with her mother-in-law
- Top-notch Indian technician joins Avengers team
- Bollywood actress is a rage even before her first film
- Kangana starts learning Tamil for Jayalalitha biopic
- Mohan Babu formally joins YCP