Here comes the big breaking update on Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya. The makers of this high budget entertainer have just announced that the film will be opening in cinemas worldwide on February 4, ending the days long speculations. A striking new poster has been unveiled to announce the same.
Until recently, there have been a lot of speculations that Acharya will be hitting the big screens in December, leading to a clash with Allu Arjun’s Pushpa. However, fans and trade circles can now heave a huge sigh of relief with the clash being averted.
In Acharya, Chiranjeevi plays a Naxalite. The film also features Chiru’s son Ram Charan, Kajal Aggarwal, Pooja Hegde and Sonu Sood in lead roles. Directed by Koratala Siva, the film is bankrolled jointly by Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy. Manisharma is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka’s love angle in full swing
- Poll : RRR on 7th Jan- Should other Sankranti biggies move out of race?
- Glad to see my brother Akhil scoring a hit with MEB: Allu Arjun
- Official: Prabhas announces Radhe Shyam’s teaser launch date
- Top Mollywood star to play Prabhas’ nemesis in Salaar?
- Namrata posts a picture with Gautam and Sitara from Barcelona