Master is a blockbuster hit in Tamil and also made good money in Telugu. But it is coming out on Amazon on the 29th of this month and this has not gone well with many.
There are mixed reactions coming in from the industry and media as the film will be out on OTT even before the completes 20 days at the theatres. The action drama is still grabbing solid money in many areas of Tamil Nadu and this has hurt some of the distributors.
On the other hand, this gives an idea of how the OTT platforms are going to dominate the films in the days to come. One of the ardent fans of Vijay says that if this continues to happen, the theatre business will be killed completely.
But such things are happening only because of the producers as they want to be in the safe zone and that is why they are opting for early OTT releases as the offers are good say other guys in the media.
So, if the producer does not stop the OTT release, there is no point of discussion that can go on and on.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Karthikeya 2 – Enjoyable adventure drama
- Date & Time locked for the massive Salaar update
- Sree Vishnu’s Alluri gets a release date
- Nithiin’s Macherla Niyojakavargam day 1 collections are here
- RRR gets nominated in this prestigious American awards
- Naresh Agastya and Veerabhadram Chowdary’s Dil Wala film starts