Master is a blockbuster hit in Tamil and also made good money in Telugu. But it is coming out on Amazon on the 29th of this month and this has not gone well with many.
There are mixed reactions coming in from the industry and media as the film will be out on OTT even before the completes 20 days at the theatres. The action drama is still grabbing solid money in many areas of Tamil Nadu and this has hurt some of the distributors.
On the other hand, this gives an idea of how the OTT platforms are going to dominate the films in the days to come. One of the ardent fans of Vijay says that if this continues to happen, the theatre business will be killed completely.
But such things are happening only because of the producers as they want to be in the safe zone and that is why they are opting for early OTT releases as the offers are good say other guys in the media.
So, if the producer does not stop the OTT release, there is no point of discussion that can go on and on.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wild Dog’s Team Gears Up For A Big Announcement
- Mohanlal’s next gets a release date
- Nani advises Allari Naresh to change his name!
- Aadhi Pinisetty, Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi’s release date in a few hours
- Title of Sudheer Babu, Krithi Shetty’s next to be out tomorrow
- Amitabh Bachchan’s new blog post on ‘medical condition’ worries fans