Music director MM Keeravaani, who has delivered hundreds of blockbuster songs over the past 27 years, has sent clear signals to his fans that he may not continue as a music director anymore. In the past, he had hinted about his retirement in late 2016; however, he had to push the retirement date to a much later time frame due to Baahubali 2 and Om Namo Venkatesaya.
In a series of tweets that he posted earlier today, he thanked the likes of K Raghavendra Rao, Mahesh Bhat, Krishnam Raju, Ramoji Rao for their support and went on to heap praises on SS Rajamouli. “No one can reach SSR standards as long as his devotion and passion for work lasts. Idhi vandha SHAATHAM nijam. Idhi naa VEDHA vaakku,” Keeravaani said.
Criticising the directors in the industry, Keeravaani stated that not many people listen and thus, it has become more and more difficult for him to continue composing music for films. He ended his tweets saying that he’ll reveal later today if he’s going to continue composing music or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trailer of Karthi’s Donga has a Mahesh Babu connection
- Poll : Which of these songs from Sarileru Neekevvaru impressed you the most?
- Noted heroine announces her separation
- Mahesh and Vijay are the only South heroes to achieve this feat
- Deepika stuns in the trailer of Chhapaak
- Ram Charan shows his class, dedicates his award to a fan