Legendary Telugu actor Mohan Babu was last seen in the film Shaakuntalam. During his recent visit to the Tirumala temple, Mohan Babu shared an interesting detail that has grabbed the attention from all corners.
Mohan Babu said he is happy about his university doing extremely well and added that he and Vishnu are planning to produce a movie that will cost a mammoth 100 crores. Mohan Babu further added that Vishnu Manchu would provide all the details about the film shortly.
It has been a long desire of Mohan Babu to make a film on Bhakta Kanappa, the ardent devotee of Lord Shiva, and it needs to be seen if the statement of Mohan Babu is regarding this devotional film or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nayanthara launches her own cosmetics brand
- Leo: Here is the update about the second single Badass
- Interview : Virat Karrna – Srikanth Addala Garu brought out the best in me for Peddha Kapu
- Dunki will release on December 22, says Shah Rukh Khan yet again
- Poll : What’s your take on Sudheer Babu’s Maama Mascheendra trailer?
- Exclusive: Tasty Teja is being paid this much for Bigg Boss 7 Telugu