Veteran hero Mohan Babu is making his silver screen comeback after nearly two years since the release of Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu in 2015. This morning, the multifaceted star took to Twitter and announced that Gayathri will hit the screens on February 9, 2018.
Gayathri is touted as an emotional family drama. Mohan Babu’s son Vishnu Manchu and Shriya Saran will be seen in a special roles, along with Anasuya and Meda Meeda Abbayi fame Nikhila Vimal, who are essaying crucial roles in the movie.
Gayathri is being directed by popular writer Madan. SS Thaman is scoring the film’s music. Mohan Babu is bankrolling the movie under Sri Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s biopic on Indira Gandhi postponed
- Poll : Which of these actors is not utilizing his talent properly?
- Throwback picture: Venky and Mahesh on Bharat Ane Nenu set
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix
- Rajamouli reveals the good news
- Bollywood couple Saif-Kareena expecting second child