Senior hero Mohan Babu’s new film has been announced this morning on the occasion of India’s 74th Independence Day. Titled Son of India, the film seems to be full of patriotic flavour. The first look poster that’s been unveiled showcases Mohan Babu in an intense avatar.
Son of India will be directed by noted writer Diamond Ratnababu, who made his directorial debut with Aadi’s Burra Katha last year. He also wrote dialogues for several Manchu family movies, including Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda, Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam, Intlo Dayyam Nakemi Bhayam, Mohan Babu’s Gayatri and Vishnu Manchu’s Hollywood film, Mosagallu. Son of India will be produced under Sree Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures and 24 Frames Factory banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name