Senior hero Mohan Babu’s new film has been announced this morning on the occasion of India’s 74th Independence Day. Titled Son of India, the film seems to be full of patriotic flavour. The first look poster that’s been unveiled showcases Mohan Babu in an intense avatar.
Son of India will be directed by noted writer Diamond Ratnababu, who made his directorial debut with Aadi’s Burra Katha last year. He also wrote dialogues for several Manchu family movies, including Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda, Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam, Intlo Dayyam Nakemi Bhayam, Mohan Babu’s Gayatri and Vishnu Manchu’s Hollywood film, Mosagallu. Son of India will be produced under Sree Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures and 24 Frames Factory banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood