Monal Gajjar, former Miss Gujarat, is going places in southern film industry. She has already been signed for four films, despite the fact that she hasn’t made her onscreen debut yet. Her first film Vennela 1.5 was supposed to release late last year; however, it was pushed for release in summer this year. Later, she was signed to play the lead roles in Allari Naresh’s Sudigaadu and another film starring Varun Sandesh. Apart from these three films, she’ll also be seen in a film titled Oka Love Story. Now, we hear that she has signed an upcoming Malayalam film, Dracula 3D. We’ll have to wait and see why she has become so popular with filmmakers in south. Sudigaadu is expected to hit the screens in June.
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities
- Massive release for Vishal’s next